Sunday, September 15, 2013

Anniversary/Customer Appreciation Party

I had my Stampin' Up! Anniversary & Customer Appreciation Party on August 30th.  I was so happy that many of you were able to attend.  What a great way to celebrate my 2nd Anniversary with Stampin' Up! I love throwing a party!

We started the evening off with a light dinner & refreshments.  Then we had a lot of fun with our Stampin' Up! Bingo! I made Bingo cards using the Stampin' Up! Colors and it was alot of fun.  After Bingo we did our Make & Takes.  The ladies loved them!




After the Make & Takes we played another game Left/Right and everyone ended up with a prize.  That was also a lot of fun.  The prizes ranged from a gift certificate to a Stamp Camp, candy, ribbon & dauber and a Paper Pumpkin!

Thanks to all who attended! I look forward to another year of Stampin' with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment