Monday, July 22, 2013

Stampin' Up! Convention 2013


Wow! That’s all I can say!! I attended the Stampin' Up! 2013 Convention this past week and I was simply amazed!!!  I traveled with some great friends and had a great roommate. 

Here are just a few pictures from  Convention


Inside the convention hall
This is our group, that's me on the right
Rock that you see as you enter the home office, there's one on each side!


Inside the home office in Riverton, UT, that's the view when you first walk in.


Last day - In the convention hall again!
I participated in 2 organized swaps and then I had about 50 general swaps.

This swap was call "All Dressed Up". The instructions were to make a card using the Dress Up Framelit.
 The next organized swap was called "All New".  The instructions were to use a new stamp set from the catalog that we had not previously seen.  I used the Flower Shop stamp set.


Here is a picture of my general swap card.  For this card I used the "Best of Greetings" stamp set.

We all had a great time and I cannot wait until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment