Thursday, June 27, 2013

Stamp Camp

Sincere Thanks!

First I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for the kind words of condolences and cards as we dealt with the sudden passing of my grandfather.  I was thrilled to receive cards from so many people.  Here are few samples of the homemade cards I received.  I am very fortunate to have friends that care so much!

  

Stamp Camp
Once a month I hold a Stamp Camp.  Camp is usually on a Friday night from 6-9pm and on Saturday I have 2 sessions - 9am-12pm and 1-4pm.

This past weekend I hosted the camp.  We made 5 cards and we had a good time!  I hope everyone like the cards.

Here are cards and Enjoy!
 This card was made using Quilting Technique.  It looks difficult but it was really easy - at least that what my stampers said :)  We used the Sassy Salutations stamps set that is 25% off until June 30th.

 Since I received so many sympathy cards I thought it was only fitting to make one this month.  This stamp set used the Thoughts and Prayers stamp set. 

I just love the new Flower Shop stamp set and new Pansy Punch!! For this card we used the emboss resist technique.  It was quite a hit!
For this card, we tried this great fold that I have seen all over the Internet and Pinterest.  The stamp set is the Best of Birthdays that came out in January and the greeting is from the Sweet Essentials stamp set that is also 25% until June 30th.

This is one of my favorite new stamp sets! Mosaic Madness!! We also use the new Mosaic embossing folder and Mosaic punch.  This paper is also great and from the Quatrefancy Specialty Designer Series Paper! 

If you want additional information please let me know or if you are interested in attending camp contact me and I will add you to my email distribution list.

No comments:

Post a Comment